Fires of Cyx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Pokemon Roleplaying website set in the Cyx Region.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Elegance to Tallum City.
In the woods I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Jun 2011, 10:23 am by Annoa Blackrain

» Genecyx's Invitation
In the woods I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Jun 2011, 6:22 pm by Genecyx

» Clyde's Request
In the woods I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Jun 2011, 5:56 pm by Genecyx

» In the woods
In the woods I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun 2011, 3:09 pm by Ashley

» Infatuated
In the woods I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun 2011, 9:46 am by Annoa Blackrain

» Just Here for My Starter Kit
In the woods I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 10:50 pm by Genecyx

» Elegance Journey
In the woods I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011, 7:55 am by Annoa Blackrain

» A City in the Clouds
In the woods I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun 2011, 12:13 pm by Genecyx

» Ashley Still
In the woods I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun 2011, 8:44 am by Genecyx

Our Affiliates
Cyx Region Chatbox

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

In the woods

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wesley Kitsune
Wesley Kitsune

In the woods Empty
PostSubject: In the woods   In the woods I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun 2011, 6:47 am

Wesley looked at hundreds of tree's around him. Alot of pokemon were sitting in the tree or somewhere at the bushes. They didn't bother to come towards Wesley, but Wesley didn't bother either. He was more focused on first finding the exit of the forest becuase if he would follow a pokemon he could probably get lost and he didn't want them. When he found the exit he will find some pokemon. But if there is a pokemon that wants to fight Wesley had no problem with it, he wouldn't just ignore it. Esper seemed to feel some power but she didn't know what. She heard that she could evolve in this place but she didn't know where or how or in what. She didn't know if Wesley knew, but she would see what will happen today in the forest. Wesley saw a sign with an arrow going towards the exit. He decided to follow the arrow, maybe he would find a pokemon still on his way towards the exit. Orelse it would have been a boring forest.
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Ashley

In the woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the woods   In the woods I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun 2011, 12:58 pm

The weather was nice, and all seemed to be repetitively calm in Sylas Woods. Of course, you did see a few Pokemon as you traveled, but none really came out forward to challenge you and even tried to make contact with you, though that didn't seem to bother you too much. You were far too focused on simply getting out of the fores to even pay attention to what the other Pokemon were doing.

Just as you passed the arrow, which surely was pointing in the direction of the exit of the forest, a lone Pichu jumped outt from the brush in front of you shaking her head wildly, shouting: "Pichu! Pichuuu! Pichu!" No! NO! Don't go that way! She whimpered and held her hands in front of her as she looked up at you with beady, watery eyes. Apparently she really didn't think following the sign was such a good idea.

Pichu:
Back to top Go down
Wesley Kitsune
Wesley Kitsune

In the woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the woods   In the woods I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun 2011, 1:09 pm

Wesley saw the little Pichu jumping out of the bush, telling him to not go that way. "Umm, but i want to go out of the forest little girl. Is there a reason why i can't go away or something?" Wesley said bending down at the Pichu to be at the same eye hight. He was wondering why he wasn't aloud to go that way. Was the sign a fake and was there some kind of trap there. Or does the Pichu need help with something? Wesley was a bit confused by all this but just listened by what the Pichu had to say.
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Ashley

In the woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the woods   In the woods I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun 2011, 1:16 pm

Pichu blinked and sniffled when she noticed that the boy actually stopped and, for some reason, could understand her. She rubbed her eyes then took a calming breath before explaining what had happened. "My mama and papa went down that road, but... they never came back... So I went to find them and... and.." Tears began to fall down Pichu's cheeks, causing the pouches on her cheeks to spark slightly.

She gulped softly, calming herself down. "There was a mean Pokemon, but I don't know what kind it was... But it took my mama and papa! If-If you go down there it'll take you too!" She whimpered then rubbed her eyes once more.
Back to top Go down
Wesley Kitsune
Wesley Kitsune

In the woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the woods   In the woods I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun 2011, 1:24 pm

Wesley picked the little pichu up. "Hey, hey little girl. It's okay. I will find them, and i will be safe." Wesley said shakign her around like a little baby that was crying and didn't want to go to sleep in the middle of the night. Wesley walked towards the so called exit. "We are gonna find them and bring them home safely." Esper looked at the little pokemon being afraid of the big scary pokemon that took her parents. Wesley just hoped that it wasn't something he can't handle.
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Ashley

In the woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the woods   In the woods I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun 2011, 1:50 pm

Pichu whimpered softly and nuzzled her face into the man's shoulder, still crying a bit, as he began to walk down the dirt path that no doubt led deeper into the forest.

The brush became thicker, the canopy denser, and over all, the forest seemed darker the more you walked, yet there seemed to be no Pokemon whatsoever. Most people would see that as a blessing, but the lack of weaker Pokemon might mean that something much stronger was lurking within the depths of this forest.

From the shadows there was a low growl, followed by a voice echoing inside of your head. 'Get out...' Now, any reasonable person would surely take that warning and just turn around, but could really leave the Pichu's parents just because something told you to?
Back to top Go down
Wesley Kitsune
Wesley Kitsune

In the woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the woods   In the woods I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun 2011, 2:18 pm

Welsey walked down the dark'ish path. He wasn't really afraid of it. He wasn't afraid of it or anything. He found it rather interesting. He thought only paths like these were in horrr movies. Witch he always found rather fun so this was rather fun for him aswell. He heard a voice telling him that he should leave. But Wesley didn't feel like it, he just walked on and on, not scared of anything. Why would he be afraid of a voice.
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Ashley

In the woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the woods   In the woods I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun 2011, 2:28 pm

'I said... GET OUT!!' the voice roared in your head just before a blue and white sphere blasted from a bush and exploded at your feet, startling Pichu and causing her to shock you in fear. Thankfully, it was only a quick shock, but it did make her go back to crying and clinging to you.

From the bush stepped a large Lucario with a nasty glare. He growled at you and Pichu as he took a step forward. He held his hands out by his sides, as if he was holding a basketball and a blue and white sphere formed between his paws. With the fling of his hands, the sphere shot out towards you and Pichu.

Lucario:

Back to top Go down
Wesley Kitsune
Wesley Kitsune

In the woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the woods   In the woods I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun 2011, 2:54 pm

Wesley saw the ball exploding infront of his feet. He did a step back. "Listen we just want Pichu's parents back. We don't want any trouble. Oh and i want to get out of this forest." Welsey explained. Wesley saw the ball coming towards him and dodged it. Thankfully Wesley was so bendy becuase of his Yoga training. "Oke, that was totally uncalled for." Wesley said standing normal again. Wesley didn't know why he was so angry. All the pokemon in the forest seemed to be working together pretty well, except this pokemon. "Why are you so mad. Geesh...." Wesley said annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Ashley

In the woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the woods   In the woods I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun 2011, 3:09 pm

'Because you're still here,' Lucario growled inside your head as he readied another Aura Sphere, only this time it looked like he wasn't about to miss his target. With a smirk, he released the Aura Sphere at speeds so much faster than the first time that it, literally, impossible for the human body to dodge the attack.

"CHUUU!" From up in a tree branch, a massive bolt of electricity collided with the Aura Sphere, causing a good sized explosion in front of you and Pichu. Pichu, who was still whimpering slowly looked up in the tree. Papa...?

From the tree branch jumped a Pikachu. The Pikachu landed on all fours and growled at Lucario, his fur bristling in anger as he glared at the fighting type.

Pikachu:
Lucario snarled down at the Pikachu, mumbling something about it being a pathetic runt, and then held out both of his paws. A bright, silver light began to form in front of him. Suddenly, the light shot out at Pikachu, tearing into the ground a bit and causing a few large chucks of dirt to fly up into the air.

Pikachu closed his eyes and large bolts of electricity instantly blasted out from his fur in all angles. Thankfully, Pikachu's Discharge attack stopped Lucario's Flash Cannon, but it seemed to take a lot from Pikachu. He glanced back at the boy and nodded once. "I need your help.." It seemed Pikachu was waiting for you to command him.

Lucario huffed. 'Whatever. It makes no difference if you have a low level Pikachu under your control or not. I WILL STILL DEFEAT YOU!' And with the said he launched another Flash Cannon at Pikachu.
Back to top Go down
Wesley Kitsune
Wesley Kitsune

In the woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the woods   In the woods I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun 2011, 3:36 pm

Welsey saw the ball coming towards him and a lightning bolt countered it and made it go away. He saw a Pikachu coming towards him. He heard the small Pichu saying that the pikachu was his father. The Pikachu asked for his help so wesley did so. He was thinking of what kind of attacks a Pikachu knew. "Ummm, let's see. Use Double Team." The Pikachu nodded and doubled itself rapidly making a cicrle around the Lucario. The Flash cannon hit a Pikachu replica, so the realy Pikachu was somewhere else. "Use, Thunder." The Pikachu's started to gather as much elektricity as he could and then it was fired from above at the Lucario.
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Ashley

In the woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the woods   In the woods I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun 2011, 8:52 pm

Lucario looked up at the sky and rolled to the side to dodge the Thunder attack. He smirked at how easy it was to dodge the attack. Thunder was a move with low accuracy, so it wasn't very wise to use it when fighting stronger Pokemon. He formed a blue and white sphere between his paws and shot it out at Pikachu. Of course, Aura Sphere was an attack that couldn't be dodge. The Sphere quickly found which Pikachu was the real Pikachu and slammed into him, causing him to fly into the air and do a small flip.

Lucario grunted at the simplicity of the battle. It seemed that if you wanted to beat this high level Pokemon, you were going to have to outsmart him or find a way to rescue Pichu's mom and get the hell out of there.
Back to top Go down
Annoa Blackrain

Annoa Blackrain

In the woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the woods   In the woods I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun 2011, 6:48 am

Wesley saw the Thunder missing. The undodge able Aura Sphere hit the Pikachu. Wesley looked angry but he also felt like he was dissapointing the Pikachu and Pichu. He had never battled with a Pikachu, not even with an electric type. Wesley took a deep breath and thought of some moves. "Oke Pikachu. Double Team again!" The pikachu didn't know why becuase the Aura Sphere would hit again but he went on with it and used Double Team. He doubled himself rapidly. "Okey now use Discharge!" The pikachu got it now. All the pikachu's started to glow yellow gathering all the electricity they could. Then the electricity went out of all the pikachu's. The Lucario was in the middle and all the electricity went towards him. It would be hard to evade becuase it was all around him.
Back to top Go down
Wesley Kitsune
Wesley Kitsune

In the woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the woods   In the woods I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun 2011, 6:50 am

Wesley saw the Thunder missing. The undodge able Aura Sphere hit the Pikachu. Wesley looked angry but he also felt like he was dissapointing the Pikachu and Pichu. He had never battled with a Pikachu, not even with an electric type. Wesley took a deep breath and thought of some moves. "Oke Pikachu. Double Team again!" The pikachu didn't know why becuase the Aura Sphere would hit again but he went on with it and used Double Team. He doubled himself rapidly. "Okey now use Discharge!" The pikachu got it now. All the pikachu's started to glow yellow gathering all the electricity they could. Then the electricity went out of all the pikachu's. The Lucario was in the middle and all the electricity went towards him. It would be hard to evade becuase it was all around him.
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Ashley

In the woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the woods   In the woods I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun 2011, 3:09 pm

Lucario grit his teeth and took the attack, but with a loud roar, he seemed to dispel the attack with only a few injuries. He smirked at the attack then held his paws out in front of him, gathering a bright light into a small ball in front of him. He tensed his muscles then launched the Flash Canon out in front of him. He then spun on his foot while launching the attack, causing the beam to hit almost all of the Pikachu's
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

In the woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the woods   In the woods I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In the woods
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fires of Cyx :: Cyx Region :: Sylas Wood-
Jump to: