Fires of Cyx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Pokemon Roleplaying website set in the Cyx Region.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Elegance to Tallum City.
Well... Here We Are! I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Jun 2011, 10:23 am by Annoa Blackrain

» Genecyx's Invitation
Well... Here We Are! I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Jun 2011, 6:22 pm by Genecyx

» Clyde's Request
Well... Here We Are! I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Jun 2011, 5:56 pm by Genecyx

» In the woods
Well... Here We Are! I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun 2011, 3:09 pm by Ashley

» Infatuated
Well... Here We Are! I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun 2011, 9:46 am by Annoa Blackrain

» Just Here for My Starter Kit
Well... Here We Are! I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 10:50 pm by Genecyx

» Elegance Journey
Well... Here We Are! I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011, 7:55 am by Annoa Blackrain

» A City in the Clouds
Well... Here We Are! I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun 2011, 12:13 pm by Genecyx

» Ashley Still
Well... Here We Are! I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun 2011, 8:44 am by Genecyx

Our Affiliates
Cyx Region Chatbox

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Well... Here We Are!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rose

Rose

Well... Here We Are! Empty
PostSubject: Well... Here We Are!   Well... Here We Are! I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Jun 2011, 7:16 pm

Rose stayed quiet as she walked up the lab. She didn't expect much from the professor, yet again, she wasn't one to expect much of anyone. Rose learned quickly that if you build up your hopes too high they'll hurt twice as much when they fall down on you. So, when she knocked on the door to the lab, she already figured he would be a mess or not even there.

Shade, on the other hand, was the opposite. Staying true to his nature, he had taken the form of a little boy with a black and red tail. If anyone looked at him from the front, they would have guessed that he was Rose's little brother or something, but as soon as they saw his tail they would realize that he wasn't as human as he appeared. Silently, Shade stood at Rose's side and looked at the door with black eyes.

"Cheer up, Shade," Rose patted his head, which caused him to look up at her quietly. She smiled softly at her original starter. Sure she had two starters, but Shade happened to be her very first and therefore had a special place in her heart.

"I am happy... I'm just nervous... What if the professor is crazy..?" Shade spoke in Rose's head with his telepathy.

Rose laughed softly then ruffled his hair. "He's not crazy. He's a Pokemon Professor," Rose looked back at the door, knocking once again.

"That's why I'm worried..." Shade mumbled.

(242. +100 money)
Back to top Go down

Well... Here We Are!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fires of Cyx :: Cyx Region :: Pueri City :: Professor Crowe's Lab-
Jump to: