Fires of Cyx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Pokemon Roleplaying website set in the Cyx Region.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Elegance to Tallum City.
Unique Evolutions I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Jun 2011, 10:23 am by Annoa Blackrain

» Genecyx's Invitation
Unique Evolutions I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Jun 2011, 6:22 pm by Genecyx

» Clyde's Request
Unique Evolutions I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Jun 2011, 5:56 pm by Genecyx

» In the woods
Unique Evolutions I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun 2011, 3:09 pm by Ashley

» Infatuated
Unique Evolutions I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun 2011, 9:46 am by Annoa Blackrain

» Just Here for My Starter Kit
Unique Evolutions I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 10:50 pm by Genecyx

» Elegance Journey
Unique Evolutions I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011, 7:55 am by Annoa Blackrain

» A City in the Clouds
Unique Evolutions I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun 2011, 12:13 pm by Genecyx

» Ashley Still
Unique Evolutions I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun 2011, 8:44 am by Genecyx

Our Affiliates
Cyx Region Chatbox

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Unique Evolutions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Genecyx
Admin
Admin
Genecyx

Unique Evolutions Empty
PostSubject: Unique Evolutions   Unique Evolutions I_icon_minitimeFri 03 Jun 2011, 4:35 pm

As you may well know, some Pokemon only evolve in very strange ways. These include, but are not limited to, happiness, leveling up at a certain time of the day, and leveling up in a specific place. You may be wondering exactly how to get the Pokemon you want on a roleplaying website.

Never fear! I'll explain everything as simply as I can. Very Happy

Happiness-based Evolutions

By just roleplaying with your pokemon, they will become more friendly to you. Every three-page thread you create where that Pokemon plays a prominent role in the story, they will gain one happiness point. When that Pokemon reaches ten happiness points and levels up, they will evolve!

Certain items can boost happiness points, as well. For example, by equipping a Soothe Bell, a Pokemon gains two happiness points for every three-page thread instead of just one, cutting the required threads in half! You can also buy candies, treats, and gifts for your Pokemon to increase their happiness, too.

Evolutions specific to times of day

Pokemon like Wurmple, Eevee, and Gligar only evolve at certain times of the day. When this is necessary, make sure to specify in your thread what time of the day the evolution is taking place. For example, if you wanted your Eevee to evolve into an Umbreon instead of an Espeon, your post would look something like this:

Under the gleaming light of the moon, Eevee's body began to change right before your very eyes. With fur as dark as the night sky, and glowing rings dotted about its body, it was clear that Eevee had changed.

Eevee evolved into Umbreon!

If you have any questions about this, please feel free to ask me.

Evolutions specific to certain places

Evolutions based on places are rare, but nonetheless exist in the Pokemon World. Obviously, as this is a different region, some Pokemon have adapted to evolve outside of their natural habitat due to the similarities between the environments. Here's a list of the new equivalents to previous points of evolution:

Eterna Forest ~> Sylas Wood

Route 217 (Icy Rock) ~> Algia Wastes (Icy Rock)

Mt. Coronet ~> Mount Magnus

If you need any more, please feel free to PM me.
Back to top Go down
https://firesofcyx.forumotion.com

Unique Evolutions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fires of Cyx :: Fundamentals :: Rules and Guidelines-
Jump to: