Fires of Cyx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Pokemon Roleplaying website set in the Cyx Region.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Elegance to Tallum City.
Elegance to Tallum City. I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Jun 2011, 10:23 am by Annoa Blackrain

» Genecyx's Invitation
Elegance to Tallum City. I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Jun 2011, 6:22 pm by Genecyx

» Clyde's Request
Elegance to Tallum City. I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Jun 2011, 5:56 pm by Genecyx

» In the woods
Elegance to Tallum City. I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun 2011, 3:09 pm by Ashley

» Infatuated
Elegance to Tallum City. I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun 2011, 9:46 am by Annoa Blackrain

» Just Here for My Starter Kit
Elegance to Tallum City. I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 10:50 pm by Genecyx

» Elegance Journey
Elegance to Tallum City. I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011, 7:55 am by Annoa Blackrain

» A City in the Clouds
Elegance to Tallum City. I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun 2011, 12:13 pm by Genecyx

» Ashley Still
Elegance to Tallum City. I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun 2011, 8:44 am by Genecyx

Our Affiliates
Cyx Region Chatbox

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Elegance to Tallum City.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Annoa Blackrain

Annoa Blackrain

Elegance to Tallum City. Empty
PostSubject: Elegance to Tallum City.   Elegance to Tallum City. I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Jun 2011, 8:24 am

After Annoa left the Air Ship she went towards Tallum City. She looked around the City and she didn't really like it. She wasn't sure if a pokemon she needed was in a place like this but there was no harm in looking, and if she met a pokemon that she didn't need she could always battle it to let Alexis Level up. Or maybe catch it just incase if it is a pokemon she had a liking for. She was never one to catch a pokemon if he or she or it was acting cute. They could do that at any other trainer aswell that would fall for that. She looked at Alexis witch was looking around the City looking for something interesting.
Back to top Go down
Genecyx
Admin
Admin
Genecyx

PostSubject: Re: Elegance to Tallum City.   Elegance to Tallum City. I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Jun 2011, 1:54 pm

Roggenrola hadn't gotten much sleep the previous night.

He had fallen from a high crevice where he had made his home, and with his stubby little legs, it was nearly impossible for him to get back up there. It had been rather difficult to sleep on the ground level where all the human construction workers were. They had a terrible habit of not noticing him on the ground and stepping on him! Could they be any more jaded?

Roggenrola had just attempted to climb up the high hill to his home once again, only to have the same result as all the times before. A misstep, and a long tumbling back down to the bottom of the hill. Luckily, he was made of stone and it didn't hurt much, but it was rather frustrating all the same. He lay on the ground, cursing his own luck when suddenly, he was stepped on again by a careless human!

That was it! He had had enough!

Jumping to his feet, it felt as if steam were rising from his head as he confronted the girl that had stepped on him. He wasn't gonna let the humans push him around any more! Now was the time to fight back! "Rrrrrolla! Roggen-roggenrola!" (Hey, look where you're going! I'll teach you a lesson!)

Roggenrola:
Back to top Go down
https://firesofcyx.forumotion.com
Annoa Blackrain

Annoa Blackrain

PostSubject: Re: Elegance to Tallum City.   Elegance to Tallum City. I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Jun 2011, 10:23 am

As Annoa felt something under her shoe she had a look what it was. At first it seemed like a odly shaped stone with abnormal colors. As she looked closer she saw that it actually was a pokemon. It was a Roggenrola. She had it's evolution once in the Tea Shop, it seemed like a big rock clumsy rock. The Roggenrola sure seemed mad. "I'm sorry for stepping on you." She apologized to the Roggenrola. She walked on ahead. A Roggenrole wasn't the pokemon she needed, or wanted. As she turned around she could still see the Roggenrola was mad. "Fine, Alexis. Cool him down." Alexis walked infront of Annoa. Alexis he only damaging move was Scratch. And since Scratch was a Normal-Type move it wouldn't have much effect on a Rock-Type. "Use Leer Alexis!" Annoa wanted to lower it's defense so the Scratch would hit harder. Alexis glared at Roggenrola with her big eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elegance to Tallum City.   Elegance to Tallum City. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elegance to Tallum City.
Page 1 of 1