Fires of Cyx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Pokemon Roleplaying website set in the Cyx Region.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Elegance to Tallum City.
Scared Meeting I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Jun 2011, 10:23 am by Annoa Blackrain

» Genecyx's Invitation
Scared Meeting I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Jun 2011, 6:22 pm by Genecyx

» Clyde's Request
Scared Meeting I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Jun 2011, 5:56 pm by Genecyx

» In the woods
Scared Meeting I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun 2011, 3:09 pm by Ashley

» Infatuated
Scared Meeting I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun 2011, 9:46 am by Annoa Blackrain

» Just Here for My Starter Kit
Scared Meeting I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 10:50 pm by Genecyx

» Elegance Journey
Scared Meeting I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011, 7:55 am by Annoa Blackrain

» A City in the Clouds
Scared Meeting I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun 2011, 12:13 pm by Genecyx

» Ashley Still
Scared Meeting I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun 2011, 8:44 am by Genecyx

Our Affiliates
Cyx Region Chatbox

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Scared Meeting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wesley Kitsune
Wesley Kitsune

Scared Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Scared Meeting   Scared Meeting I_icon_minitimeTue 07 Jun 2011, 4:45 pm

Wesley walked into the entrance of the town. He saw the same road he walked in 12 years ago. Nothing has changed while Wesley was gone for such a long time. Still rocky and a bit old fashioned. But he sure didn't mind, it gave the personality to this city. Wesley was even more nervous to see Tyler. He wanted to leave as soon as he could be Esper wouldn't let him. Cecilia and Yerai were in their pokeball becuase there wasn't any water near Wesley.

Jack looked around the city. He saw a Pokemarkt. He thought that he could go to the PokeMarkt to buy some PokeBalls. He didn't have any becuase Professor Crow was to far away from this place. And of course he wanted to see Tyler before he left. Wesley walked into the PokeMarkt. He saw a Japanese Manga in the corner that he was reading when he left home, but he wasn't able to read it last chapter. He took the book of the shelf and opened it and started reading. He liked the Manga so he definantly wanted to read it. But at the back of his head he just wanted to avoid Tyler.

As Wesley turned the page. He looked around the shop. He wasn't sure if he was aloud to read the book without first buying it so he was checking if the person behind the counter could see him. But he couldn't so he was fine. Esper was sitting down next to Wesley taking a nap from the training. After he read the last chapter he closed the book and put it back in it's place. He was looking around the shop to see if he could do something else, before buying PokeBalls and then leave. But he couldn't find anything. He sighed and took a pack of sigarets and went to the counter.

"Heya, may i have Two PokeBalls and Three Great Balls please?" Wesley asked he took some money out of his pocket and gave it to the man. He payed for everything and then finally left the shop. He lit up a sigaret and went to sit on a rock. He looked behind him to see where Esper was. She wasn't sitting next to him, witch was weird. He looked at the shop and he saw that Esper was stuck inbetween the Electric Doors. Wesley sighed. "Only that can happen to you girl." Wesley said with a smile. He stepped infront of the sensor and the door opend. He put the sigaret in his mouth and picked her up. Wesley sat back down on the rock, placed her on his lap, and took a drag of his sigaret.

After he finished his sigaret he put Esper on the ground again and stood up. He looked ahead of him. He felt something at his legs. As he looked down at his legs. He saw Esper pushing his legs to get on walking towards Tyler. He decided to just go to him, if he didn't he could get the tree bashing Tackle. Witch he wouldn't want. So he went on to his house. After a few minutes of walking he was infront of his house. He knocked on the door, full of nervous. A woman opend the door. "Oh my god, Wesley! We haven't seen you in ages. How are you doing? What have you been up to? I didn't know you were coming. You want to come in?" Yup...that was definantly Tyler's mother. "Hai Betty. I'm doing fine. And im going on a Pokemon Journey. I was wondering if Tyler was home." Wesley asked full of nervous again. She shook her head. "No i'm sorry. He is working right now at the local bar. I guess that you could visit him there." She explained. "Well thanks anyway. It was great seeying you again Betty." Wesley said with a nice smile. "Great seeying you to Wesley. Have a great time on your journey." She said closing the door and Wesley left towards the local bar.

After a few minutes of walking he ended up at the local bar. Wesley figured that if he could knock on his door to talk to him he could talk to him in a bar aswell. But still his nerves were more then before becuase he was sure that he was here and he wasn't when he was at home. Tyler worked as a waiter at the bar. Tyler told Wesley that he loved doing it. Although Tyler is a bad drinker. From time to time his boss would make him sing on the stage that was in the middle of the bar. Some people would go and sing some karaoke at the bar. Tyler would always sing one of his own made songs. He loved to write song, especially songs with a deep meaning to it. He didn't like songs that just had sex and drug stuff in them, neither did Wesley.

Wesley entered the bar. He could see Tyler in the distance. His hart skipped a bit when he saw him. Esper was pushing Wesley to go towards him. "Bu-But he is working i can't bother him." Esper couldn't care less and pushed him harder. Before Wesley could walk towards him, Tyler already spotted him. He walked towards him. Since it was just a bar and he didn't had to wear a special outfit while he was working, Tyler was wearing a Black T-Shirt, with a white and gray Military patternd shorts.

"Wesley?" Tyler said questioning he wasn't sure it was him but after a few more steps he was sure. "Wesley! Oh my god i can't believe it."[/color] Tyler said running towards him and gave him a hug. It was obvious they havent seen eachother in a while, and that Tyler was totally through the roof to see Wesley. "What's brings you here?" Tyler asked. He had his sweet smile and his cute eyes looking up at Wesley. Tyler was 1 year younger then Wesley but he was about a few inches smaller then Wesley. "We-Well. I'm going on a Journey with Esper, Yerai and Cecilia...And i just wanted to see you." Wesley said, trying to avoid the real reason. Esper let her head fall on the ground. Like when a person smackes himself. Tyler looked at Esper, but he didn't know what it ment. "Well thanks that you thought of me...i app-apprieciate it." Tyler said blushing. He had a stutter and he even said the word wrong. He wasn't the onlyone nervous. Esper looked at them both with half-closed eyes and sighed. If there wasn't going to happen something soon she will step in. "Of course i would think of you. You know...best friends and all." Wesley just couldn't bring it out. Tyler looked away becuase he heard his boss shouting at him. "Oh, um. I need to sing infront of everyone. Everyone is taking their turn here and i guess it's my turn. I will talk to you again when i get back okay?" Tyler said walking of towards his boss. "Okay" Wesley said embarrased, that he just couldn't tell him.

Esper didn't look happy at Wesley at all. "Oh drop it. I will say it to him just don't push me." Wesley said. Esper rolled her eyes but she was fine with it aslong as Wesley said it today. Wesley took a seat and looked at Tyler coming up at the stage with his Acoustic Guitar. He used it for most of his own made songs. He started to play his guitar and sing. Everyone in the bar was silent and listening closely. Everyone in Voya City.

My own made lyrics. I hope You'll like it.:

After the song was dont alot of people gave him applause including Wesley of course. As Tyler looked at you in the eyes he began to move with his lips. 'I love you'. It spelled out. Wesley's hart stopped and blushed alot. Loads of things went through his head like: Did he really say that? Was that song for me? All those kind of questions. All he knew for now was that he couldn't think straight.

Esper saw it and it looked like asif she was praying to god: THANK YOU!!!
Tyler got of the stage and walked towards Wesley. Wesley wanted to run away as hard and as far as he could, but he couldn't. Tyler sat next to him. He was as red as a tomato looking at the ground. Wesley looked at Tyler. "I do to." He said under his breath. Tyler looked up at Wesley. As soon as he looked up Wesley placed his thumb and his index finger on his chin and brought his face towards his. As soon as they knew they were kissing. Esper looked at them both but didn't say anything orelse she would ruin the moment.

"So...how long do you?" Wesley asked embarrased. [color=Red]"Umm...A-A few years now." Tyler said looking at him. Wesley looked at Tyler. "The same...You know now that it's said i can't even think of why i couldn't say it again." Wesley laughed. "Same here. But as soon as you said your leaving i just had to." Wesley nodded. "I know. That's why i actually came here." He said looking at him with a smile. "So...we going now...." Tyler asked embarresed. Wesley nodded and kissed him again.

After alot of sweet talk and kissing. They Finally are together. Wesley would stay in touch with Tyler as much as he could. He can leave for his journey now, now that that's over with. He was really happy with the outcome and now he is sure he will always have someone by his side to back him up.

Word Count: 1719 = 1600 PokeDollars Obtained
Back to top Go down
Genecyx
Admin
Admin
Genecyx

Scared Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scared Meeting   Scared Meeting I_icon_minitimeTue 07 Jun 2011, 5:28 pm

Nearby, a Solosis floated by on soft air currents, it's blob-like body blossoming out and in like some oddly-shaped balloon. She had found great fun in just bumping into people with her gel-like body and bouncing away, giggling madly.

Apparently, it didn't take much to make a Solosis happy.

After Solosis bumped into one woman, the woman had jumped, startled, and dropped her bags all over the ground. Solosis blinked, her previous giggling silenced. She didn't mean any harm...she was just having some fun. She used her psychic powers to levitate the bags from the ground and hold them out for the woman to take. The woman took the bags, surprised, and thanked the small pokemon for her courtesy.

Solosis decided to be a bit more careful about who she bumped.

...or not.

Solosis floated forward and bounced right into the next person she met, who just happened to be a tall boy with a white streak in his hair. Solosis giggled happily, oblivious to the world.

Solosis:
Back to top Go down
https://firesofcyx.forumotion.com
Wesley Kitsune
Wesley Kitsune

Scared Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scared Meeting   Scared Meeting I_icon_minitimeTue 07 Jun 2011, 5:43 pm

Tyler wasn't really paying attention to things around him. He was up in the clouds about Tyler. Suddenly soomething bumbped into him. "Oh im sorry. I didn't see you, my bad." Wesley said thinking it was a person but in fact it was a small little blob. "Haia little girl." Wesley said, looking at the little pokemon that was inside the blob. "You look very...what's the word...Petite." Wesley said with a smile, tilting his head slightly with closed eyes. He holded the pokemon in it's hand and felt the blobby sub-stance that surrounded it. "I wonder what this is actually made of." Wesley wondered.
Back to top Go down
Genecyx
Admin
Admin
Genecyx

Scared Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scared Meeting   Scared Meeting I_icon_minitimeTue 07 Jun 2011, 6:03 pm

Solosis giggled at the boy's touch. It tickled like crazy.

He seemed to be rather friendly, so she didn't bother trying to flee as she usually did whenever someone tried to hold her. She may have been a jolly, little green blob, but she did enjoy her own personal space, y'know.

One might even go so far as to say, she liked her little bubble.

She glided out of the boy's hands and floated around him for a moment, almost as if surveying his appearance. Another one of her pet peeves was anything dirty, so she liked to inspect her surroundings to make sure everything was clean.

He had a bit of a pungent odor to him, but she kept that to herself.

"Oh, you don't want to know what my shell is made of." A voice said, echoing in the boy's mind alone. "Believe me."
Back to top Go down
Wesley Kitsune
Wesley Kitsune

Scared Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scared Meeting   Scared Meeting I_icon_minitimeTue 07 Jun 2011, 6:14 pm

Wesley saw the Solosis giggleling. Wesley just giggled with her. Wesley saw her circleling around her. "I feel like i'm at an Airport and that im being searched by a guard..." Wesley said following it with his eyes.

Wesley hear a voice talking to him. He looked around but he couldn't see anyone around him. She looked at the Solosis. "Ummm...Hello?" Wesley said still looking around. He just kept ending up looking at the Solosis. "Um...Hey?" Wesley said a bit embarrased thinking he was talking to her. "And whoever is talking to me. I do wanna know what it's made of." Wesley said like a little kid that couldn't get what it wants.
Back to top Go down
Genecyx
Admin
Admin
Genecyx

Scared Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scared Meeting   Scared Meeting I_icon_minitimeTue 07 Jun 2011, 6:32 pm

"You're a funny-looking human..."

Solosis said, her voice echoing in the boy's mind. She was using her telepathy, to speak with him. She made one more revolution around the boy's body. For some reason, she was fascinated with him, poking around at his bag and staring at the empty notches on his belt. If he wasn't mistaken, this boy must have been a pokemon trainer.

"Heeeeey..."

She said, backing quickly away from him. "...you're a pokemon trainer, huh?!" Her body trembled with excitement. She had never seen a real pokemon trainer in person, she had only heard stories about them from other pokemon.

Back to top Go down
Wesley Kitsune
Wesley Kitsune

Scared Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scared Meeting   Scared Meeting I_icon_minitimeTue 07 Jun 2011, 6:40 pm

"I'm a funny looking human?" Wesley smirked. "Your a funny looking pokemon. I have never seen any pokemon like you. Can you actually come out of your bubble if you want to?" Wesley asked.

To Esper it just looked like Wesley was going mental. But after a minute or two she figured out that she could use telepathy. Something that is pretty mouch very rare with pokemon. But if there was a type witch could do it it were Psychic - Types. Most of them could. But Esper didn't mind at all.

"Yeah im a trainer." Wesley awnsered Solosis. "Have you never seen one before?" Wesley asked the Solosis
Back to top Go down
Genecyx
Admin
Admin
Genecyx

Scared Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scared Meeting   Scared Meeting I_icon_minitimeTue 07 Jun 2011, 8:57 pm

Solosis shook back and forth, copying a human gesture that they did whenever they disagreed with something. "Nnnnnope. You're my first one!" She closed one of her eyes in thought. "Hmm...you're alot taller than I thought you would be, though." She shrunk down to compare smaller body to his much taller one.

Although she didn't say it, she thought they were alot scarier, too.

Solosis appeared to have noticed something interesting sticking out of the boy's bag, so she dove in to help herself. After getting inside, she opened it up with her Psywave and began to carry off a few things from your bag that she had found intriguing.

"Wow, look at all this stuff! Thanks alot, Trainer!" She said with a sneaky giggle. Apparently, she was under the impression that Trainers were obliged to give out free things to poor, hungry pokemon. Unfortunately, she was sorely mistaken.

Although she was making off with half of your bag...
Back to top Go down
Wesley Kitsune
Wesley Kitsune

Scared Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scared Meeting   Scared Meeting I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Jun 2011, 6:40 am

Wesley saw the little head of the Solosis shaking in that little bubble and it looked pretty funny actually. "Yeah i'm pretty tall compared to other people of my age, i'm 18 by the way." Wesley saw that she was staring in his bag. She suddenly jumped in the back. "Hey what you doing?" The bag was shaking from left to right, up and down. As she came out of the bag with about four-to-five things floating next to her. "Umm...You can't take those. Those are my stuff. If your hungry i would be more then happy to give you some." Wesley said still a bit blown away by how curious she was.
Back to top Go down
Genecyx
Admin
Admin
Genecyx

Scared Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scared Meeting   Scared Meeting I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Jun 2011, 9:15 am

The Solosis levitated the objects just out of the boy's reach, almost defensively. "But...I want them all! Not just some of them!" She appeared to have a problem with selfishness. Not to mention she was rather stubborn.

She giggled lightly. "They're mine now, Trainer!"

She was already planning on everything she could use her new toys for. Maybe she could find a nice nest somewhere to hide all these things. She wouldn't want someone to steal them...they were really nice, after all.

She began floating away, the objects surrounding her like some kind of strange entourage, gliding with their new owner. The thought of the Trainer even trying to take back his things was the furthest thing from her mind.

Unlucky for her.
Back to top Go down
Wesley Kitsune
Wesley Kitsune

Scared Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scared Meeting   Scared Meeting I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Jun 2011, 9:31 am

Wesley thought that the Solosis was cute, but she was a bit annoying, but not in a bad way. "Ummm, well if you want. You can go with me and my other pokemon. And then you can play with everything as much as you want. Well...if i can get them back that is." Wesley said walking next to the Solosis. She wasn't all that quick, but what could you expect from a floating blob. Esper followed Wesley and the Solosis. She found her pretty interesting, but a bit...exentric. She just giggles along as she was floating away with the stuff.
Back to top Go down
Genecyx
Admin
Admin
Genecyx

Scared Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scared Meeting   Scared Meeting I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Jun 2011, 11:51 am

Solosis mulled it over in her jelly-head for a moment. The prospect of going with a pokemon trainer seemed like fun. Traveling all over the world, meeting new people, seeing new things...not to mention she got to play with all the toys she wanted!

However, she didn't want to leave the city just yet.

It was her home, after all. She was born and raised here, a regular denizen of Voya City. She loved this city, and she knew it like the back of her hand. It would definitely be sad to leave the place she called home, but she knew it was probably as good a time to leave as ever.

"Hmmmm..." she thought aloud into the boy's head. "That does sound like fun, trainer. But..." She floated away rather quickly, leaving the boy behind in the dust. It appeared she wanted to play a quick game before she felt comfortable enough to leave. Tag seemed like a good choice.

That, and she wondered how comfortable a pokeball was.

"You'll have to catch meeeee!!"
Back to top Go down
Wesley Kitsune
Wesley Kitsune

Scared Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scared Meeting   Scared Meeting I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Jun 2011, 11:59 am

Wesley saw the Solosis nearly bursting out of her bubble, she was thinking that hard. Wesley just patiently waited for the Solosis's awnser."Hmmmm...That does sound like fun, trainer. But..." The Solosis said. "Oh my name is Wesley by the way, you can call me that instead of Trainer." Wesley said. He then saw her floating away. "You'll have to catch meeeee!!" The Solosis said, well in Wesley's head. "Okay then." Wesley said running towards her. It wasn't all that hard to catch up with it. She clearly wasn't all that high of a lvl pokemon becuase she wan't all that quick. Welsey caught her just simply with his hands. "So is that a yes then?" Wesley asked showing him a PokeBall.
Back to top Go down
Genecyx
Admin
Admin
Genecyx

Scared Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scared Meeting   Scared Meeting I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun 2011, 6:15 pm

Solosis had thought that she was going rather fast, already well on her way to getting a nice headstart on the game. However, she must not have been going nearly as fast as she thought she was, because Wesley immediately reached out and grabbed her almost as soon as she tried to speed off. She panted as if she had run...err...floated a mile.

"So...heff...heff...you caught me, eh? I guess I'll go with you then, trainer."

She giggled and squirmed out of his fingers, also releasing all of his items from her Psywave. They dropped to the ground with a clinking, clanking, and a thud. They clattered all over the sidewalk, but Solosis was too ecstatic to notice. She stared down at the little pokeball in Wesley's hand curiously, but with a hint of fear. She didn't know what it would feel like to be captured, or even released from one. She was still very young, and was very curious about these things. One thing she was worrying about most of all...

"Will...will it hurt?" She asked nervously.
Back to top Go down
Wesley Kitsune
Wesley Kitsune

Scared Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scared Meeting   Scared Meeting I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun 2011, 6:42 pm

Wesley looked at the Solosis catching her breath. "Umm...you okay?" Wesley said teasing. It was not even that far away from where she started from. It only took Wesley a couple of few steps. "Well i guess so then." Wesley said when the Solosis said well more asking if he was her trainer now. "And no it won't hurt. They wouldn't make something like this to catch pokemon if it would hurt right." Wesley said. He wasn't even sure if it would hurt, but he just wanted to sooth her. He opend his PokeBall and the Solosis got sucked in. It shook three (3) times and it stopped. "Well my first pokemon." Wesley said. "I think i will call you...Solray, yeah i will call you that." Wesley said walking on down the street he was walking on earlier. He placed the PokeBall with Solray in it. A few minutes walking down the street thinking about what he could do witht he Solray, he forgot to pick up his stuff that fell on the ground. He quickly ran towards the stuff and picked them all up and placed them in his bag. After he did and went back to the same street again he thought about Tyler again, this time he was more aware of where he was walking.

~ End of Thread ~
Word Count: 218 = $100 PokeDollars.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Scared Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scared Meeting   Scared Meeting I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scared Meeting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fires of Cyx :: Cyx Region :: Voya City-
Jump to: