Fires of Cyx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Pokemon Roleplaying website set in the Cyx Region.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Elegance to Tallum City.
Rose Kusajishi I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Jun 2011, 10:23 am by Annoa Blackrain

» Genecyx's Invitation
Rose Kusajishi I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Jun 2011, 6:22 pm by Genecyx

» Clyde's Request
Rose Kusajishi I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Jun 2011, 5:56 pm by Genecyx

» In the woods
Rose Kusajishi I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun 2011, 3:09 pm by Ashley

» Infatuated
Rose Kusajishi I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun 2011, 9:46 am by Annoa Blackrain

» Just Here for My Starter Kit
Rose Kusajishi I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 10:50 pm by Genecyx

» Elegance Journey
Rose Kusajishi I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011, 7:55 am by Annoa Blackrain

» A City in the Clouds
Rose Kusajishi I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun 2011, 12:13 pm by Genecyx

» Ashley Still
Rose Kusajishi I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun 2011, 8:44 am by Genecyx

Our Affiliates
Cyx Region Chatbox

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Rose Kusajishi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rose

Rose

Rose Kusajishi Empty
PostSubject: Rose Kusajishi   Rose Kusajishi I_icon_minitimeTue 07 Jun 2011, 4:14 pm

Name: Rose (Rosalyn) Kusajishi
Face Claim: Yachiru Kusajishi from Bleach
Picture:
Rose Kusajishi 1-yachiru-zanpaktou

Appearance: Rose Has short pink hair with her bangs pushed behind her ears neatly. She usually wears the outfit above, but when she takes on gyms or on special occasions she wears a long, well fitting, black dress that sparkles in the moonlight. Despite her slightly serious nature, she always seems to have a small blush on her cheeks.

Personality: When by herself (like solo training and whatnot) she's very serious and seems to have a short temper, but she would never actually yell at anyone. She simply stomps her foot, huffs, and then crosses her arms like a child.

When she's around people she's much much much more outgoing. She can strike a conversation with just about anyone, and with her naturally good heart, it's easy for her to make friends. However, she's picky about who she considers a "friend". But, once she decides a friend, she tends to cling to that person and do everything in her power to protect them.

History: Rose was abandoned as a child and never knew her parents. So, she lived her life in an orphanage. As a child she was extremely outgoing and tended to say whatever was on her mind. Because she was such a handful no parents ever adopted her. So, when she turned 18 she was able to leave the orphanage and decide what to do wit her life.

Her goal was to find her parents, but of course, that's a lot easier said than done. She had no money, no friends, and no place to live. She wandered the streets of her hometown, simply looking for a job or something. Sleeping on benches and failing at job applications is pretty much how she spent her days.

Until she came across two little Pokemon. A Litwick and Zoura were hunched over in the back of an ally. Rose, who had never seen those types of Pokemon approached them. The two smiled up at her, and that was when she decided she had to become a Pokemon Trainer. Money or no money. Speaking of money. She found 5000 pokemoney somehow as well.

Pokemon

Rose Kusajishi 570
Zorua (Shade)
Type: Dark
Ability: Illusion
Level: 5
Attacks: Scratch, Leer, Pursuit

Rose Kusajishi 607
Litwick (Vex)
Type: Fire/Ghost
Ability: Flash Fire
Level: 5
Attacks: Ember, Astonish, Minimize, Smog
Back to top Go down
Genecyx
Admin
Admin
Genecyx

Rose Kusajishi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Kusajishi   Rose Kusajishi I_icon_minitimeTue 07 Jun 2011, 4:56 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://firesofcyx.forumotion.com

Rose Kusajishi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fires of Cyx :: Characters: Past, Present, and Future :: Accepted Characters-
Jump to: