A Pokemon Roleplaying website set in the Cyx Region.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Elegance to Tallum City.
Generality and Basics I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Jun 2011, 10:23 am by Annoa Blackrain

» Genecyx's Invitation
Generality and Basics I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Jun 2011, 6:22 pm by Genecyx

» Clyde's Request
Generality and Basics I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Jun 2011, 5:56 pm by Genecyx

» In the woods
Generality and Basics I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun 2011, 3:09 pm by Ashley

» Infatuated
Generality and Basics I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun 2011, 9:46 am by Annoa Blackrain

» Just Here for My Starter Kit
Generality and Basics I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 10:50 pm by Genecyx

» Elegance Journey
Generality and Basics I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011, 7:55 am by Annoa Blackrain

» A City in the Clouds
Generality and Basics I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun 2011, 12:13 pm by Genecyx

» Ashley Still
Generality and Basics I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun 2011, 8:44 am by Genecyx

Our Affiliates
Cyx Region Chatbox

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Generality and Basics

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Genecyx
Admin
Admin
Genecyx

Generality and Basics Empty
PostSubject: Generality and Basics   Generality and Basics I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Jun 2011, 12:37 pm

Here's just a quick rundown of basic rules to the forum, which actually apply to any forum you are a member of:

1. Listen to the Mods and, yours truly, the Admin and all times. We are here to help you, and we are trying our best to make this site the best roleplaying site possible. Please be respectful.

2. Godmodding, God-Moding, and Autoing your opponents are all STRICTLY PROHIBITED. Think long and hard about each and every post you make to be sure that it doesn't disobey any of these.

3. Pay attention and make sure you read all of the rules before posting to reduce any mistakes and save yourself from getting on my nerves. Laughing

4. Roleplaying posts must be at least 100 words. For every 100 words over the minimum, you get 100 pokemoney added to your character's funds! So the more you RP, the more money you get!

With that said, I won't try and baby any of you guys. You know the way you're supposed to behave, so just respect others the way you would want to be respected, and I think that will eliminate most problems here.
Back to top Go down
https://firesofcyx.forumotion.com

Generality and Basics
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fires of Cyx :: Fundamentals :: Rules and Guidelines-
Jump to: