A Pokemon Roleplaying website set in the Cyx Region.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Elegance to Tallum City.
Boarding the Airship I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Jun 2011, 10:23 am by Annoa Blackrain

» Genecyx's Invitation
Boarding the Airship I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Jun 2011, 6:22 pm by Genecyx

» Clyde's Request
Boarding the Airship I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Jun 2011, 5:56 pm by Genecyx

» In the woods
Boarding the Airship I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun 2011, 3:09 pm by Ashley

» Infatuated
Boarding the Airship I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun 2011, 9:46 am by Annoa Blackrain

» Just Here for My Starter Kit
Boarding the Airship I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 10:50 pm by Genecyx

» Elegance Journey
Boarding the Airship I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011, 7:55 am by Annoa Blackrain

» A City in the Clouds
Boarding the Airship I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun 2011, 12:13 pm by Genecyx

» Ashley Still
Boarding the Airship I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun 2011, 8:44 am by Genecyx

Our Affiliates
Cyx Region Chatbox

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Boarding the Airship

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nanao Ise
Nanao Ise

Boarding the Airship Empty
PostSubject: Boarding the Airship   Boarding the Airship I_icon_minitimeThu 09 Jun 2011, 4:36 pm

Nanao sprinted down the dirt path to where she had been told the Aryaa would be docked. The sun set behind her in the distance as the shadow of a man was letting loose the ropes that tethered the ship to the ground. "Wait!" she ordered in a commanding tone. "Stop that ship!" The man ignored her, slipping up the stairs as the airship began to rise into the sky. Nanao redoubled her efforts and boosted her speed to run at the Aryaa. At the last moment, she jumped, grabbing onto the ropes that once stuck the airship to the ground. Mentally thanking her gym teacher, she pulled herself up the ropes, hauling herself over the railing of the deck. Her eyes darted around quickly, searching for the dark figure who had tried to ditch her. If she encountered him in the future.... The thought was dark. Finding a nice alleyway in the city within the ship, she pulled the Pokeballs out of her bag, preparing to train.

~

Tossing a Pokeball out into the open with a flick of her wrist, Arwan was released. "Dratini." he said. 'What's up?'
"We're training." she told him. "See that light pole? Use Wrap." Nanao wasn't very loquacious, but Arwan didn't take it offensively. He obeyed, twisting himself around the light pole, twisting tightly until the metal crushed beneath him. Some wires beneath the metal shell snapped, causing the light to go out, bathing the alleyway in darkness. "Hmm..." Nanao pondered what to do now. "Oh! Thunder Wave." Arwan smiled, conducting the electrons in the air through his body and into the wires of the light pole, causing the light bulb to illuminate the area. Smiling, Nanao gave her praise. "Good. Now do the same for that light pole." Following her index finger, Arwan groaned as he noticed twenty other light poles down the length of the alleyway.

Making his way over to the next one, he Wrapped himself around it, crushing it until the lights went out. He then used his Thunderwave to light up the night sky. "Good." said Nanao. "Again. Arianna could do better." This comment infuriated him, but he knew his trainer's intent. It encouraged him to do better, and as he slithered quickly to the next pole, anyone could clearly see the imprint of his body in the thick metal. The training continued along this way for quite a while, until nearly all of the light poles in the alley were at least slightly demolished. Nanao had told him to leave some of the wires intact, as the Tunderwave solution wasn't permanent. "Alright, you can stop now." Sighing with relief, Arwan slithered over to Nanao and flopped down on the ground, ready to rest in his Pokeball.

Nanao laughed. "You think you're done? Nope. Leer time. If you can make it work on me, you can rest." Arwan glared at her with his most powerful Leer attack, but Nanao refused to falter. Trying again, Arwan stared Nanao down, unblinking. She only smiled. Arwan broke her gaze and turned his back on her, slithering away. Then, without warning, her turned to Leer at Nanao, causing her to flinch. Just a little. Arwan grinned triumphantly, but Nanao only shook her head no. "Keep trying."
"Drat." he replied. In truth, Nanao found it hard for Arwan to look intimidating. He was too innocent. Arwan was tired of this; he knew it would benefit him in the future, but he was exhausted. They had been at it for almost two hours, and Nanao had no intentions of stopping. He slithered up to her, twisted around her leg and up her torso until her was a centimeter from her face. He used his Leer attack one final time, causing Nanao to flinch and grab Arwan off of her. "Good job." she said, trying to catch her breath. "Have a good rest." Smiling, she recalled Arwan into his Pokeball.

~

Nanao released the little Gothita with a flash of light. "Hello, Arianna." she said. "Are you ready to get stronger?" Arianna nodded enthusiastically, eager to protect Nanao. "Alright." Nanao didn't smile, but her voice was happy. "See that trashcan over there?" The Gothita nodded. "I want you to use Pound on it." The little Pokemon, speedier than she appeared, bounded over to the metal trash can and began to Pound it, leaving small dents the size of her little fists. She continued beating up the poor defenseless trash can, and Nanao watched in interest. Odd.. the little thing didn't seem too battle ready, but when Nanao asked her to train, she was all for it. Nanao watched in silence as the little creature gave her imaginary enemy bruises black and blue. Finally, when the poor little thing was gasping for breath, Nanao held up a hand to stop her. "Very good." she said, feeling generous. Arianna beamed at the girl, and ran over to hug her legs, but Nanao stopped her. "Now do it again." Seeing the hurt look on the Gothita's face, she added a meek "Please." With renewed vigor, Arianna attacked a different trash can, using her Pound attack to its full power, until Nanao stopped her.

"Now it's time to practice your Confusion attack." Arianna glanced at the girl, wondering how they could practice such a technique without a Pokemon to beat up. But, her master's brightness shone through once again. "There's lots of flocks of Pokemon around here. Surely if you use Confusion right, they won't be lucid enough to attack us. Understand?" The Gothita nodded, ready to show off her stuff. Selecting a lone Pidgey in the flock, she concentrated and invaded his poor, thoughtless mind. Nanao watched as Arianna's eyes began to glow white, then she turned her gaze to the flock of Pidgey. Out of nowhere, a bird rose into the sky and dive bombed into the rest of his flock. He landed neatly on the balcony, then turned to his neighbor and began to peck him on the head. Nanao had to laugh out loud at Arianna's mischievousness. "Very funny, Arianna." she said, and the Gothita pulled her gaze and mind away from the Pidgey to smile at her trainer. "Goth-oth?" she asked.
"Yeah," said Nanao. "We're done for now." She recalled her Pokemon, glad the training had gone well. Now, time to escape before the Pidgey figured out what had happened...

~

Nanao made her way through the streets of town, glancing behind her every now and then for signs of hostile Pidgey. Finally, she recognized the bright lights of the red Pokemon Center up ahead, and quickened her pace until she was safely inside the sliding glass doors. Approaching the counter confidently, she politely asked Nurse Joy to heal her Pokemon, setting the Pokeballs on the counter.

(WC: 1130 +1000
WC: 486 + 2 levels for Arwan
WC: 410 + 2 levels for Arianna
Arianna learned Tickle!
Also, I've been waiting since forever to use the 'Drat' line. Razz )

Back to top Go down
Genecyx
Admin
Admin
Genecyx

PostSubject: Re: Boarding the Airship   Boarding the Airship I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun 2011, 11:26 am

(Loved where you had to catch the ship. Very Happy)
(End of thread?)

Back to top Go down
https://firesofcyx.forumotion.com
Nanao Ise
Nanao Ise

PostSubject: Re: Boarding the Airship   Boarding the Airship I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun 2011, 3:27 pm

(Lol. I think so.)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boarding the Airship   Boarding the Airship I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boarding the Airship
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fires of Cyx :: Cyx Region :: Aryaa City-
Jump to: