A Pokemon Roleplaying website set in the Cyx Region.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Elegance to Tallum City.
Ashley Vail I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Jun 2011, 10:23 am by Annoa Blackrain

» Genecyx's Invitation
Ashley Vail I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Jun 2011, 6:22 pm by Genecyx

» Clyde's Request
Ashley Vail I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Jun 2011, 5:56 pm by Genecyx

» In the woods
Ashley Vail I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun 2011, 3:09 pm by Ashley

» Infatuated
Ashley Vail I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun 2011, 9:46 am by Annoa Blackrain

» Just Here for My Starter Kit
Ashley Vail I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 10:50 pm by Genecyx

» Elegance Journey
Ashley Vail I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011, 7:55 am by Annoa Blackrain

» A City in the Clouds
Ashley Vail I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun 2011, 12:13 pm by Genecyx

» Ashley Still
Ashley Vail I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun 2011, 8:44 am by Genecyx

Our Affiliates
Cyx Region Chatbox

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Ashley Vail

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ashley
Ashley

Ashley Vail Empty
PostSubject: Ashley Vail   Ashley Vail I_icon_minitimeTue 07 Jun 2011, 5:58 pm

Name: (Ash) Ashley Vail
Face Claim: Namine from Kingdom Heart
Picture:
Ashley Vail FA20__Kingdom_Hearts__Namine_by_KHIIClub

Appearance: She has medium length golden hair that she always keeps pulled over her right shoulder. She has bright blue eyes that sometimes resemble the ocean on a bright and sunny day. She wears a a pure white dress that falls down just passed her knees and wears gold flip-flops. She always has her sketchpad on hand, ready to sketch any wild Pokemon she sees, or any cities she finds herself in.

Personality: She is very quiet. So quiet that some people thinks she's mute, but she's not. She generally only talks when necessary, like battling or talking to important people. because of this quiet nature, she isn't too great with people or raising Pokemon.

She's prone to getting upset easily. Though she smiles often, she always has this look of defeat about her. Whenever something doesn't go right she backs down and looks away, letting people walk on top of her with out another word.

History: Ashley grew up with only her dad who was an abusive alcoholic. At first she tried to avoid going home, but she quickly found out that only made her dad's rage fits even worse. Because of being abused, she became silent towards the world and began blocking out everything. Though, no one found out she was abused.

When he dad pulled a knife on her when she was 14, she turned tail and ran away from home, never to return. She didn't know where she was going or what she'd do, but she just kept running until she ended up in a small town. It wasn't long before she found out this town had a Pokemon Professor.

On her way to meet up with this professor she found herself eye to eye with a Buizel. Ironically, this was the first Pokemon she had ever seen up close. The Buizel was holding his arm and mumbled softly to her just before he fell over on the sidewalk. Ashely rushed the Buizel to the Pokemon Center to be healed.

once healed, Ashley decided to ask Buizel if he wanted to be her Pokemon. He was hesitant, but he agreed. Ashley bought a pokeball and caught Buizel then continued on her way to the Pokemon Lab for supplies.

Pokemon
Ashley Vail 418
Buizel (Pride)
Type: Water
Ability: Swift Swim
Level: 5
Attacks: SonicBoom, Growl, Water Sport, Quick Attack
Back to top Go down
Genecyx
Admin
Admin
Genecyx

Ashley Vail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashley Vail   Ashley Vail I_icon_minitimeTue 07 Jun 2011, 6:08 pm

I love Namine. <3

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://firesofcyx.forumotion.com

Ashley Vail
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fires of Cyx :: Characters: Past, Present, and Future :: Accepted Characters-
Jump to: