A Pokemon Roleplaying website set in the Cyx Region.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Elegance to Tallum City.
Nanao Ise  I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Jun 2011, 10:23 am by Annoa Blackrain

» Genecyx's Invitation
Nanao Ise  I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Jun 2011, 6:22 pm by Genecyx

» Clyde's Request
Nanao Ise  I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Jun 2011, 5:56 pm by Genecyx

» In the woods
Nanao Ise  I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun 2011, 3:09 pm by Ashley

» Infatuated
Nanao Ise  I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun 2011, 9:46 am by Annoa Blackrain

» Just Here for My Starter Kit
Nanao Ise  I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 10:50 pm by Genecyx

» Elegance Journey
Nanao Ise  I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011, 7:55 am by Annoa Blackrain

» A City in the Clouds
Nanao Ise  I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun 2011, 12:13 pm by Genecyx

» Ashley Still
Nanao Ise  I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun 2011, 8:44 am by Genecyx

Our Affiliates
Cyx Region Chatbox

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Nanao Ise

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nanao Ise
Nanao Ise

Nanao Ise  Empty
PostSubject: Nanao Ise    Nanao Ise  I_icon_minitimeSat 04 Jun 2011, 7:20 pm

Name:...Nanao Ise.

Pic: See avatar. Face claim from Bleach.

Appearance:
Nanao has slate grey eyes and glasses, along with long, sleek black hair. She usually wears her hair up, sometimes with chopsticks to hold it in place. She is short, about 5'4", and thin, about 106 pounds. She is quite lithe, but has a lot of wiry muscle strength. She wears more of a traditional, (abnormal), lieutenant's uniform, a black robe with toga-like sandals. Altogether, she looks very librarian-like.

Personality:
She is quite serious, and dislikes to be teased or to reveal too much about herself. Throughout grade school she was teased for being a nerd, and to this day, she is often seen with a book. She can easily be annoyed, especially when called 'Nanao-chan', and may hit people. If she gets really, really mad, she'll remove her glasses dramatically, and you do not want to know what happens then.

Nanao tries to maintain order in her life, but it seemed to be too difficult with the cards she was dealt. Her adoptive family was too immature and unreasonable for her to deal with, so she packed up her things, and after a formal resignation, left on a plane to the Cyx region. She hopes to find more order and stability in her new life, but so far, it seems unlikely...

History:
Nanao dislikes to even acknowledge she has a past, so getting her to talk about it would be difficult. If you did pry some information out of her, she wouldn't be smiling. Orphaned as a young child, Nanao was thrust into the world of military fighting, where she created her admiration of order. However, her mentor was obnoxious and was rarely serious. He often teased her, and refused to take the hint when she whacked him over the head with a fan.

Finally fed up, she told him she would have to leave his division for good. But instead of transferring, she did something even more drastic: She left all of the divisions. Sure, maybe it wasn't the most reasonable option, but as she flew through the clouds on a jet plane, she disagreed. Life was peaceful, life was quiet. She was on her way to Cyx, where nobody would know her or notice her--yet.

As she descended from the plane with the other passengers, she yelped and grappled in her left sleeve for a weapon that wasn't there. Taking a deep breath and calming herself, she tapped the shoulder of the person in front of her, asking, "What is that thing?" He laughed. "Oh, that's a Snorlax." She only looked at him blankly. "Um.. It's a Pokemon. Here." He pulled a book out of his bag and slipped it into her own, adding to the weight considerably. "You look like you read a lot." She only glared at him. "Trust me, it will tell you everything you need to know about this region.

Later that night, after seeing many more strange creatures, she sat in the hammock of her new house and began to thumb through the well worn pages of the book. The spine was falling apart; the book was obviously loved. Then, she began to read.

An hour later, she had uncovered the mysteries of Pokemon. What was common knowledge to mere toddlers down the street was new to her, and she was reveling in it. She had also discovered new things about Pokemon just by logical deduction from an unbiased view, but she considered these common knowledge and thought nothing of them. This region was wonderful and bright, and all hers to explore.

She waited for a Pokemon to approach her for a month, but none did. Meanwhile, she had remained a recluse to the human eye, preferring to read in her hammock while she waited than to make human friends. Finally, after a particularly bad rainstorm, she felt the need to get out of the house, and took a walk. Crossing the bridge of a swollen creek, she glimpsed something of a different color darting through the water. She identified it as a Dratini, the rewarded herself with a small smile for her success.

The Dratini continued swimming, not noticing Nanao as she watched. Then, it tried to preform a complicated maneuver through a tree branch in the water, but got stuck. Mentally gasping, Nanao rushed off of the bridge and to the side of the creek and began to ease the little blue snake out of the wooden clasp. The Dratini was so grateful to her, he wouldn't leave when she asked him too. Finally, she had found her life partner, and she was ready for an adventure.

Pokemon: Dratini
Nanao Ise  147
Arwan
Ability: Shed Skin
Level: 5
Moves:
Wrap
Leer
Thunder Wave
Personality:
Arwan means brave and courageous, but these are only two of his wonderful qualties. He is also loyal, and never forgets a good deed done to him, but there's the flip side to that as well: he never forgets a wrong. He can be arrogant and cocky, and Nanao must remind him to keep his cool when he gets angry.

Whilst on her way to see the region renowned Pokemon Professor, Nanao came across another young Pokemon in distress. What was with the people in this region? Didn't anybody besides herself feel any compassion for these creatures? With a small sigh, she picked the small, purple skinned Pokemon up off the ground and brushed the dirt off her palms. "You okay?" she asked the little humanoid, but she only replied with solemn, wide eyes. Patting the little Gothita on the head, she turned on her heel to walk away, but the little Gothita followed along behind her a few feet behind. Whenever Nanao turned around to look at her, the Gothita only stopped in her tracks, staring at Nanao.

Nanao finally came to the conclusion she would have to keep the little thing, so she chose a name.
Pokemon: Gothita
Nanao Ise  574
Arianna
Ability: Frisk
Level: 5
Moves:
Pound
Confusion
Personality: Arianna is quiet and quite fearful, but very grateful to Nanao for healing her. She may have had a traumatic previous life, but nothing that she will indicate nor Nanao will ask about. She prefers not to attack at all, but perhaps after some tender, loving care from Nanao (ha!), she'll come out of her shell.

Last edited by Nanao Ise on Wed 08 Jun 2011, 10:32 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Genecyx
Admin
Admin
Genecyx

Nanao Ise  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nanao Ise    Nanao Ise  I_icon_minitimeSat 04 Jun 2011, 10:02 pm

Naturally, I wouldn't allow such a strong pokemon to be a starter...

...but consider it thanks for helping me finish the site. Wink

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://firesofcyx.forumotion.com
Nanao Ise
Nanao Ise

Nanao Ise  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nanao Ise    Nanao Ise  I_icon_minitimeSat 04 Jun 2011, 10:24 pm

It isn't strong.. yet... Besides, most starters turn into powerful, BA Pokemon anyways. Razz Why shouldn't mine?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nanao Ise  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nanao Ise    Nanao Ise  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nanao Ise
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fires of Cyx :: Characters: Past, Present, and Future :: Accepted Characters-
Jump to: