Fires of Cyx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Pokemon Roleplaying website set in the Cyx Region.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Elegance to Tallum City.
Wesley Kitsune I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Jun 2011, 10:23 am by Annoa Blackrain

» Genecyx's Invitation
Wesley Kitsune I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Jun 2011, 6:22 pm by Genecyx

» Clyde's Request
Wesley Kitsune I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Jun 2011, 5:56 pm by Genecyx

» In the woods
Wesley Kitsune I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun 2011, 3:09 pm by Ashley

» Infatuated
Wesley Kitsune I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun 2011, 9:46 am by Annoa Blackrain

» Just Here for My Starter Kit
Wesley Kitsune I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 10:50 pm by Genecyx

» Elegance Journey
Wesley Kitsune I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011, 7:55 am by Annoa Blackrain

» A City in the Clouds
Wesley Kitsune I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun 2011, 12:13 pm by Genecyx

» Ashley Still
Wesley Kitsune I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun 2011, 8:44 am by Genecyx

Our Affiliates
Cyx Region Chatbox

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Wesley Kitsune

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wesley Kitsune
Wesley Kitsune

Wesley Kitsune Empty
PostSubject: Wesley Kitsune   Wesley Kitsune I_icon_minitimeSat 04 Jun 2011, 7:33 am

Name: Wesley Kitsune
Picture:
Wesley Kitsune Pink-white-hair-boy

Appearance: Wesley is 2.10 meters/ 6.8 ft. Wesley his hair goes down to his knees. Sometimes he dye's his hair when he wants to look at something else. The natural color of is hair is in the pic. except the bead infront of his eye. He likes to wear eye contacts that make his eyes, for example, look like it is a spider web. He likes to wear his normal outfit and nothing else. His normal outfit: A sleevles jacket with two arm bracers instead of sleeves. He wear longs trousers with metal chains on the and skulls.

Personality:
Wesley is a person that doesn't care what other think about him. He doesn't care if people stare at him, or give bad comments about him. He likes how he is and that's how he will stay. No matter what people will say, Wesley will never get mad. During his Yoga lesson's he learned how to control his anger, and not to care what other people think of him.

Wesley loves to swim. If he could he would swim all the time. Wesley likes to train his pressure-point training. He learned this from his yoga master. This allows him to know all the pressure points in a human body, to be able to relax them. Or paralyze them. But Wesley hopes that he doesn't meet anyone that he has to use this 'Fighting-Style' on, not again atleast.

History:
Wesley was a happy boy. He lived with his parents in a small cottage near 99 Fun Times. His parents owned the Theme Park. Wesley could go as much in every attraction when he wanted, but of course after a while it would bore him. He made friends with a lot of pokemon that lived in the theme park aswell. Becuase his parents were rich do to the money the Theme Park made Wesley could have anything he wanted. He got lessons in Yoga, and Pressure Point Mastery. His parents wanted him to learn this so he could protect himself whenever his parents weren't around. Wesley liked it becuase he would learn everything about the human body.

At the age of 16, when Wesley came back from the Theme Park playing with some pokemon he didn't see his parents anywere in the house. Wesley couldn't reach them by phone so he looked around the Theme Park. He thought they were probably doing a last check up. When Wesley found his parents near the Bouncing Snorlax they didn't look in a good shape. Wesley ran towards them and they had some bullet holes. His father didn't move, he passed away. His mother was still moving, bearly. Wesley was horriefied to what happend to them. His mother pointed behind him. Wesley could hear the trigger of gun on his head. Wesley had to stand up and turn around and stand at a wall. Wesley recognized the man that was holding the gun. The man got fired from the Theme Park becuase he stole purchase of the shops and then sold them out of the Theme Park for a lower price. Wesley tried to convince him not to do it but he wouldn't listen. Wesley didn't know what to do. Before he knew it a Magikarp and Feebas jumped out of a nearby fountain and used Tackle to knock the man out of the way. An Eevee came running towards the man and took his gun away in her mouth and tossed it far away. Wesley took his chance and he used his Pressure Point Mastery. He jumped at the man and hit a muscle in his neck to make him completely paralyzed.

When Wesley turned around he went towards his mother but it was to late, she passed away aswell. The Police and Ambulance arrived when Wesley called 911. He knew that the Ambulance couldn't do anything anymore for them but he liked the gesture that they tried. Wesley looked at all three pokemon that helped him. He was very thankfull to them. He admired that they steped up to the man. They have become best friends ever since. Wesley's family gathered to help him with the Theme Park. They didn't want to shut it down becuase Wesley wants to do it for his parents. Wesley's family decided that Wesley could leave if he wanted. His family knew every inch of the Theme Park and what to do in an emergency. Wesley agreed and went on his journey with his three pokemon witch he named: Yerai, Cecilia an Esper

Wesley Kitsune 129
Pokemon: Magikarp
Nickname: Yerai
Ability: Swift Swim
Level: 5
Moves:
1) Tackle
2) Splash
Personality: After Wesley started to know him better he found out that the Magikarp was in love with his Feebas. Wesley always found this very cute and he pushed him to make a move on her but he didn't want to. Yerai is a pokemon that's want to prove his power. Alot of people call Magikarp's weak. But Wesley showed him that he isn't, he always reminds him that he was very couragous to help Wesley out.

Wesley Kitsune 349
Pokemon: Feebas
Nickname: Cecilia
Ability: Swift Swim
Moves:
1) Tackle
2) Splash
Personality: Cecilia knows that Yerai has a crush on her. But she never told him. She doesn't think she is worthy of him. She thinks she doesn't look good enough for him. She wants to evolve becuase then she can be beautyfull. Wesley always thought that she was, all pokemon a beautifull in their own way.

Wesley Kitsune 133
Pokemon: Eevee
Nickname: Esper
Ability: Adaptability
Moves:
1) Tackle
2) Tail Whip
3) Helping Hand
Personality: Glacia wants to help Yerai and Cecilia. She will try everything she can. She is an Eevee that knows what she wants and is always up for a battle. She knows that both Yerai and Cecilia want to evolve, but when they bring it up she doesn't know in what pokemon she is going to evolve into. That is the onlything she isn't sure about.

Last edited by Wesley on Mon 06 Jun 2011, 5:22 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Genecyx
Admin
Admin
Genecyx

Wesley Kitsune Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wesley Kitsune   Wesley Kitsune I_icon_minitimeSat 04 Jun 2011, 10:04 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://firesofcyx.forumotion.com
Wesley Kitsune
Wesley Kitsune

Wesley Kitsune Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wesley Kitsune   Wesley Kitsune I_icon_minitimeMon 06 Jun 2011, 3:15 pm

Got new pokemonz :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wesley Kitsune Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wesley Kitsune   Wesley Kitsune I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wesley Kitsune
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fires of Cyx :: Characters: Past, Present, and Future :: Accepted Characters-
Jump to: