Fires of Cyx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Pokemon Roleplaying website set in the Cyx Region.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Elegance to Tallum City.
Roleplaying: God-mod, God-Mode, and Autoing I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Jun 2011, 10:23 am by Annoa Blackrain

» Genecyx's Invitation
Roleplaying: God-mod, God-Mode, and Autoing I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Jun 2011, 6:22 pm by Genecyx

» Clyde's Request
Roleplaying: God-mod, God-Mode, and Autoing I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Jun 2011, 5:56 pm by Genecyx

» In the woods
Roleplaying: God-mod, God-Mode, and Autoing I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun 2011, 3:09 pm by Ashley

» Infatuated
Roleplaying: God-mod, God-Mode, and Autoing I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun 2011, 9:46 am by Annoa Blackrain

» Just Here for My Starter Kit
Roleplaying: God-mod, God-Mode, and Autoing I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 10:50 pm by Genecyx

» Elegance Journey
Roleplaying: God-mod, God-Mode, and Autoing I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011, 7:55 am by Annoa Blackrain

» A City in the Clouds
Roleplaying: God-mod, God-Mode, and Autoing I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun 2011, 12:13 pm by Genecyx

» Ashley Still
Roleplaying: God-mod, God-Mode, and Autoing I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun 2011, 8:44 am by Genecyx

Our Affiliates
Cyx Region Chatbox

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Roleplaying: God-mod, God-Mode, and Autoing

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Genecyx
Admin
Admin
Genecyx

Roleplaying: God-mod, God-Mode, and Autoing Empty
PostSubject: Roleplaying: God-mod, God-Mode, and Autoing   Roleplaying: God-mod, God-Mode, and Autoing I_icon_minitimeSun 05 Jun 2011, 5:56 pm

I consider myself lenient, but there are three things I absolutely will not tolerate. These three things are God-mod, God-Mode, and Autoing. First, I'll explain in detail what each of these things is so that you'll know how to avoid doing them and pissing me off.

God-Modding: God-Modding is what its called when a roleplayer does something physically impossible to the roleplaying world they occupy, such as having their character survive a fall from a great height, or having their pokemon use a move they are naturally unable to do. Pokemon such as Feebas or Magikarp using moves such as Leaf Blade or Tailwind are prime examples of impossibility. Anyways, this is pretty much common sense, so I don't think I should be worried about anyone here doing this.

Don't prove me wrong.

Going God-Mode: Going God-Mode is when you take control of another person's character without permission. Why they would give you control of their character in the first place is beyond me, but this is also on the naughty list, folks. I don't want to see any of this.

Autoing: Autoing is whenever you do something that actually affects the other person without giving them a chance to react. For example, say your pokemon uses a move like Fire Blast. If you roleplay the attack hitting the opposing pokemon, setting them on fire, and causing them to faint all in the same post, that is considered Autoing. You didn't even give them a chance to react to the incoming attack! So avoid this at all times.

Again, if you are a decent, fair roleplayer, these rules should be common sense to you. They all fall in line with honest, evenly-matched roleplaying, and its no fun to be caught at the other end of being God-modded, God-Moded, or Autoed by your opponent.
Back to top Go down
https://firesofcyx.forumotion.com

Roleplaying: God-mod, God-Mode, and Autoing
Page 1 of 1