Fires of Cyx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Pokemon Roleplaying website set in the Cyx Region.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Elegance to Tallum City.
Unknown (Genecyx) I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Jun 2011, 10:23 am by Annoa Blackrain

» Genecyx's Invitation
Unknown (Genecyx) I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Jun 2011, 6:22 pm by Genecyx

» Clyde's Request
Unknown (Genecyx) I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Jun 2011, 5:56 pm by Genecyx

» In the woods
Unknown (Genecyx) I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun 2011, 3:09 pm by Ashley

» Infatuated
Unknown (Genecyx) I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun 2011, 9:46 am by Annoa Blackrain

» Just Here for My Starter Kit
Unknown (Genecyx) I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 10:50 pm by Genecyx

» Elegance Journey
Unknown (Genecyx) I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011, 7:55 am by Annoa Blackrain

» A City in the Clouds
Unknown (Genecyx) I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun 2011, 12:13 pm by Genecyx

» Ashley Still
Unknown (Genecyx) I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun 2011, 8:44 am by Genecyx

Our Affiliates
Cyx Region Chatbox

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Unknown (Genecyx)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Genecyx
Admin
Admin
Genecyx

Unknown (Genecyx) Empty
PostSubject: Unknown (Genecyx)   Unknown (Genecyx) I_icon_minitimeSat 04 Jun 2011, 10:37 pm

Unknown (Genecyx) Kadaj9rn3
Name: Unknown. Goes by alias "Genecyx."
Appearance: Genecyx has a lean, muscular build, and he is capable of impressive feats of athleticism. He has cat-like blue-green eyes and shoulder-length silver hair. He wears a dark, leather trenchcoat that trails down his torso and stops at his ankles, revealing knee-high boots. He oftens covers his face with a hood to hide his appearance.

Personality: Genecyx is a mute, meaning he doesn't have the ability to speak. And although he cannot speak, he appears to have a dual personality, each one almost a completely different person struggling to take control of him. One side is well-mannered and polite, allowing him to make friends with his charismatic actions instead of his voice. The other side is cruel and obsessive, searching for something unknown to others. This side seems to have an absolutist's point of view about the world, believing that you are either with him, or against him, and he will not allow anyone to stand in the way of realizing his destiny.

Genecyx seems to have a fascination with numbers, almost to the point of dementia. Of all the others, six appears to have taken a special place in his mind as the most important of all. But why is six the most important? Where has his strange fascination come from? All questions that only Genecyx himself can answer...

History: Genecyx's past is as virtually unknown as he is, as very little is known about him. However, things aren't always what they seem with him, and as his story unfolds, his revelations may prove...unsettling...

Pokemon: Absol (Unus)
Ability: (Super Luck)
Level: 5
Moves: Scratch, Feint, Leer
Personality: Unus is unrelentingly loyal and focused, remaining unfazed by battle. Guided by his own convictions, he stays by Genecyx's side at all times, playing the role of sentinel and companion on his long, lonely road. Unus also appears to be a rather persuasive speaker, and he is often seen negotiating with other pokemon to rally them for Genecyx's cause, which remains unknown...
Back to top Go down
https://firesofcyx.forumotion.com
Nanao Ise
Nanao Ise

Unknown (Genecyx) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown (Genecyx)   Unknown (Genecyx) I_icon_minitimeSun 05 Jun 2011, 7:36 pm

Interesting.. I'm curious as to how he's supposed to give commands to his Pokemon without speaking. But you're clever, I'm sure you've figured something out, so just leave it a surprise. Razz
Back to top Go down
Genecyx
Admin
Admin
Genecyx

Unknown (Genecyx) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown (Genecyx)   Unknown (Genecyx) I_icon_minitimeSun 05 Jun 2011, 8:38 pm

Thanks, and yup, got it all figured out.

And it will definitely be a shock. silent
Back to top Go down
Wesley Kitsune
Wesley Kitsune

Unknown (Genecyx) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown (Genecyx)   Unknown (Genecyx) I_icon_minitimeMon 06 Jun 2011, 6:22 am

What a Suprise. An Absol XD
You didn't even stick to your own Character Template D:
And about that, wouldn't it be handy to put in if the character is a Trainer or Coordinator, etc. ;3
Back to top Go down
Genecyx
Admin
Admin
Genecyx

Unknown (Genecyx) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown (Genecyx)   Unknown (Genecyx) I_icon_minitimeMon 06 Jun 2011, 9:10 am

With all due respect, It's my site, and I can make whatever kind of character I want. XD

And I don't think that part is really necessary. If you want to compete in contests, that option is definitely open to you. Go out and do it! The site isn't limited to having your character only do one thing. Everything is open. If you want to train for a bit, collect a few badges, and then decide you want to try your hand at contests, feel free.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Unknown (Genecyx) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown (Genecyx)   Unknown (Genecyx) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unknown (Genecyx)
Page 1 of 1